Official Website of Peter H. Jin
Are you ready for IPv6?
My new Git server has been set up at https://git2.peterjin.org/, though it will still be a while until all repositories are available. Downloads of older repositories can still be found at https://vm6-git.srv.peterjin.org/code/ Update 2021-07-05: That server has been rebuilt. Contents will be restored in the future.
- Web Clock (live demo)
- (CU)MTD Bus Routes (live demo)
- Guess the Word Game (live demo)
- Language Detector (live demo)
- Final Grade Calculator (live demo)
- Where am I (live demo)
- IPv6 Things (live demo)
- These applications are mostly written in C and (a little bit of) Python.
- Traceroute Text Generator
- ctrtool (an LXC-like container framework)
- Socket Enhancer
- Universal Relay / TCP/UDP Relay
Writings / Essays
- Dual Stack is not always the answer
- IP Configuration Rant
- Notes about namespaces
- Notes about other stuff
- SCP-PJIN (list of SCPs)
- Universal Identification System
- A collection of various code snippets
- 0 and 255 Test
- Resume -- Updated 9 Oct 2021
- Social Media / Contact Information
- Network Incidents (meta)
I maintain this website very actively. If something doesn't work, tell me! I will get it fixed as soon as possible, very likely within 1 or 2 days.
- Casual conversation: Hi, how are you? I'm good, thanks!
- Causal conversation: Why?