- On 31 August 2020, if you used Gmail to send any email to @peterjin.org, then due to an MTA-STS configuration issue, it is possible that I may not have received your message. Please retransmit your message.
- On 14 October 2020, 19:00 UTC to 15 October 2020, 14:10 UTC, if you used Google Chrome to access this site, then due to a configuration error, this wiki would not load. Firefox was not affected.
- All servers were rebooted around 01:00 to 02:00 UTC on 24 October 2020.
- On 24 October 2020, around 01:30 UTC, this website was unavailable for a few minutes.
- On 13 November 2020, around 08:00 UTC to 16:00 UTC, Traceroute Text Generator, IPv6 Things, and GitLab were unavailable.
- On 28-29 November 2020, the SSL cert for apps-vm3.srv.peterjin.org expired, so mail to m2.peterjin.org failed certificate validation.
- On 5 February 2021, from 06:00 UTC to 08:00 UTC, DNS zones managed by IPAM (including those of IPv6 Things and Traceroute Text Generator) returned "bogus" DNSSEC results due to KSK/ZSK key rotation.
- On 19 April 2021 from 15:00 UTC to 04:00 UTC, apps-vm5 was reinstalled.